66355F20-A65B-11D0-BFB5-00A0C91EBFA0 C6928CA4-9443-4B70-A6CC-63FE87E137A6 1.408.140 Advanced eBusiness Studios Net Master Series™ Site Traffic Booster My Zimbio
Top Stories

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The game Aion

Since this evening it seems as though I am in a game mood I thought I would let you guys know about another game that I found called AION. It is a beautiful piece to look at. Everything seems to be digitally remastered and very captivating to the audience.

The storyline of this game is fantastic. It is about a world called Aion that takes place in Atreia. Apparently there was some kind of devastating event that took place that split the world a part in to two. Now there are two types of divine beings that apparently live on both seperate sides of the world. The are called Elyos and Asmodians. They are two different types of divine races that do not get along with one another and so they fight each other. You can see for yourselves when you look at aion classes.

In this game you would pick one of these types of divine races as a character for yourself and you would fight against the other. You guys you should see these creatures. They look better than a character created for a comic book. I don't know where the makers of this game came up with such a creation, but I for one am going to enjoy checking this game out. So if I were you guys I would also give it a try by visiting aion

No comments: